[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to Philadelphia June 15th!

Marianna F. Schenk Marianna at balalaw.com
Wed Jun 7 14:23:39 EDT 2017

Come ride the circuit to Philadelphia on Thursday, June 15th!  This meeting will be held at the Capital Grille in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania from 12:30 to 2 pm.  A 3-course luncheon will be served.

Our guest speaker will be Geoff Brandon, Head of Commercial Lending for TD Bank, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, who will be speaking on what's trending in the commercial space, what an ideal client looks like on paper, and what makes a bank want to do business with an entrepreneur-Small Business segment and Real Estate Segment.

Please join us!  The luncheon fee is $45.  Payment cannot be made at the door, but it is easy on the Gotham website. Click on the link below:
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Philadelphia/guest

Note - because the Philadelphia group is a closed group please first check with me or Chair Carly Meyer (carly.meyer at td.com<mailto:carly.meyer at td.com>) before registering to confirm there is no conflict with your attendance.

For more information, please email me or Philadelphia Chair Carly Meyer at carly.meyer at td.com<mailto:carly.meyer at td.com>.

We hope to see you there!

Marianna

Marianna F. Schenk | Bala Law Group, LLC
One Bala Plaza - Suite 623
231 St. Asaphs Road, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
P: (610) 624-3389 | F: (610) 910-3897
marianna at balalaw.com<mailto:marianna at balalaw.com> | www.balalaw.com<http://www.balalaw.com/>