[Fredslist] Another reason Gotham is great

Richard Raymond rickraymond at thefamilybusinessleader.com
Wed Jun 7 11:01:00 EDT 2017

David,

I  saw the posted picture; wished I had been there; didn't understand the circumstances of the gathering, and now do.  Sounds like a great evening, and thanks for the back story.

Rick Raymond

The Family Business Leader™
Succession Planning, Family Dynamics, Leadership Performance &
Entrepreneurial Development In Family Businesses
http://www.thefamilybusinessleader.com/ <http://www.thefamilybusinessleader.com/>

Zicklin School of Business
Baruch College, CUNY

New York, NY
212-777-0083 (o) • 646-594-5587 (c)

“Each generation has the responsibility of bringing to the business their own vision for the future of the business.”

—Samuel Curtis Johnson III, former Chairman, SC Johnson: A Family Company