[Fredslist] Fwd: Adam Powers -- High School Student Seeking Summer Job/Internship Opportunities

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Sun Jun 4 10:15:25 EDT 2017

Truly great resume. I recommend everyone read it to the end.

Tessa Marquis - Gotham New Haven
Next meeting in June 13th
 <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/groups/view/New-Haven>
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/groups/view/New-Haven

New Yorkers: Take Metro North and we will arrange a pickup for you.

==========================

Tessa Marquis
Project Coordinator
New Standard Institute, Inc.

 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com

203.783.1582 x 101

Specializing in Electrical & Mechanical Skills and
Maintenance Management training.

"Training that Works.for People who Work"
84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA