[Fredslist] Fwd: Adam Powers -- High School Student Seeking Summer Job/Internship Opportunities

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Sat Jun 3 20:57:06 EDT 2017

Do you remember my friend and former Gotham member David Powers?  If so, please join me in reading the below and thinking of job leads for his son Adam.  If not, please try to help any way.

Please direct any leads to David above. Thanks.

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2016
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell Martindale-Hubbell® for 35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>