[Fredslist] Need help for Jobs in Duncan SC

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Thu Jul 27 17:05:42 EDT 2017

Hello Gotham members: A client prospect, one I hope will sign an agreement for me to fill NYC jobs, has several open positions in Duncan South Carolina.  Please pass this on to any potential contacts in that region. I'd love to show off the power of our network with magical results!
Potential people interested in the jobs below should email me their resumes; I will then pass them on. Many thanks-Amparo
Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 310 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>
DUNCAN, SC BRANCH OPEN POSITIONS
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
DUTIES: Will process customer sales orders and assist customers with various problems while ensuring the highest level of customer service. Field telephone calls and fulfill customers request. Additionally, will up-sell and focus on customer relationship building. Will need to exercise proper judgment with orders. Multi-tasking. Qualified candidates should be organized, and possess excellent communication and sales skills. Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Internet required. Bilingual Spanish and French fluency highly preferred.
PART TIME TECH SUPPORT
DUTIES: Use your years of machining experience to help machinists across the country find the right tool, optimize their running conditions, and solve machining problems. Join our team as a phone-based metalworking tech support consultant! Answer questions by phone from customers and employees regarding technical aspects of the metalworking products we sell. Provide technical support and advise to sales and customer service team. 15 years or more of hands-on machining and metalworking experience. PART TIME (20-25 hours)
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
DUTIES: Will be responsible for various duties associated with picking, packing, shipping, receiving, inventory and replenishment as needed. This position requires associates to walk and stand for several hours at a time. Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs. Candidates should be efficient and reliable. Inventory Control knowledge preferred. Basic computer knowledge a plus.