[Fredslist] Incredible GPB Group Meeting!!

Robert Giamboi rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com
Thu Jul 27 16:35:18 EDT 2017

Hello there Gotham-

What an incredible meeting yesterday!  Corey Bearak and myself are constantly discussing ways to add value to our group and yesterday certainly delivered!

We invited Anne Kleinman from Ad Infinitum to come and do a LIVE critique of several of our willing members.  I'd like to thank those who volunteered: Nicolas Ullmann, Maureen McCarthy, Rich Luthmann, and Maurice Frumkin.  I'd especially like to thank Anne for spending her time with us and educating us on the importance of our LinkedIn profiles and best practices for creating one that packs a punch when someone comes across it.  We even learned about some of the nuances since Microsoft bought LinkedIn and shown the differences before and after when viewing someone's profile.  As an added bonus, she shared some tools (FREE tools) that we can use to help maximize our profile strength.  All this while we enjoyed a beautiful view thanks to Chris Lenard and Rick Russo from the Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce!

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D306F6.58CBD070][cid:image004.jpg at 01D306F6.58CBD070]

Kind regards,

Robert Giamboi, GC - Gotham Power Breakfast
Cost Recovery & Reduction Advisor
212.858.0093 Ext. 101
rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com<mailto:rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com>

[cid:image005.png at 01D306F6.58CBD070]
Business Cost Recovery &
Expense Reduction Experts
77 Water St, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10005-4402
"Your bottom line is our business"

A Veteran-Owned & Operated Business<http://www.veteranownedbusiness.com/business/22697/giamboi-partners> I www.giamboipartners.com<http://www.giamboipartners.com/> I News Articles<http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/us_military_veteran_launches_b.html> I LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertgiamboi>

Secure Payment Link: https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Brooklyn/2359