[Fredslist] New Member

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 13:01:33 EST 2017

Hello Gotham: I am pleased to announce that Alicia Wasula, the leader of Shade Tree Meteorology and one of the top meteorologists in the region, has joined Gotham's Expert Witness Group. We are excited that this top flight expert has joined our group and Gotham and look forward to all of Gotham's members riding the circuit on Feb.13 at our next meeting (or any future meeting) to welcome Alicia in person.
Dr. Gerry Goldhaber, Chair and GC, Gotham Expert Witness Group

Dr. Gerald M Goldhaber, President and CEO of GRA, LLC. 800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G, New York, NY 10001. 212-379-6661 (O), 917-279-2303 (M), www.goldhaber.com. Geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
@warningsexpert
@CNNTonight