[Fredslist] Spectrum query

Iriswolinsky iriswolinsky at aol.com
Sun Dec 3 16:35:39 EST 2017

Hi along the Network,

   For awhile I've intended to switch to the Spectrum Triple Play offer consolidating land line & internet service with tv cable + Silver package.  Getting info from them has been an odd, time-consuming and ground shifting beneath my feet experience, so I've taken several breaks out of frustration that I won't really know what monthly bill will be & if that will shift around too...

   So, thought I'd take the temperature of my Gotham brethren, many of whom have probably done this and can share their experience.  Tips, advice, best Q's and approaches appreciated!
Reply by email or phone at your preference.

  Very best ~
  And Thanks sooo much!