[Fredslist] Co-work Space in Nomad for Real Estate

Marc Lawrence lawrence.marc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 09:43:37 EDT 2016

I am looking to put together a group of companies and individuals to work
together in a brand new built out co-work space in the Nomad area (btwn
29-30 & Broadway). The space is fabulous and offers all of the amenities of
similar co-work spaces. Our intention is to host numerous real estate
oriented events and classes at the space. The layouts are flexible
including single desks to offices that could hold up to 10 people. I'm
coining the name "REWorks.

Contact me if interested.

--
Marc Lawrence