[Fredslist] Heroes of 9/11

Vincent Russo vincent at vjrussolaw.com
Tue Sep 6 12:59:18 EDT 2016

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D2083E.79C899F0]As we approach the 15th anniversary of 9/11, Victoria and I, Co-hosts of Family Comes First(tm) were privileged to honor those first responders who fought to save the lives of so many.

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D2083E.79C899F0]"Heroes of 9/11" will premiere this Wednesday, September 7, 2016, at 9:30 am on Telecare (Cablevision Channels 29 and 137, Time Warner channels 106 (Manhattan), 471 (Queens) or Verizon FiOS TV Channel 296.). This episode will also re-air on Wednesday at 10:30 pm, Thursday at 1:30 pm and Monday at 1:30 pm.

A special thank you to Jefferson Crowther and his wife, Alison, who put us in contact with the first responder, Tim Brown. Tim gives us a first-hand look into the events of the day.  We promise you will not want to touch that remote or get up from the couch as Tim shares with you his story of the day we lost - 343 New York City firefighters, 37 port authority officers and 23 New York City police officers. All Heroes.

Also on the show, is Gotham member, Craig Rosasco's brother, Troy of Turley, Redmond, Rosasco & Rosasco, LLP.  Troy provides guidance to the first responders who are now facing serious medical issues due to their time at ground zero and their families.  He discusses the two parts to the James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act, which provides medical monitoring,
treatment and compensation to the 9/11 survivors and responders.

We will also be continuing to highlight and honor the heroes of 9/11 the following week by re-airing, "No Greater Love".  In this episode, Alison and Jefferson Crowther, the parents of Welles Remy Crowther, honor their son, Welles' life
and share his heroic story.  THE MAN with the RED BANDANA. This show will also air next week, Wednesday, September 14 at 9:30 am and 10:30 pm and Thursday at 1:30 pm.  We have also made this show available on-line at
http://www.vjrussolaw.com/familycomesfirst/families/season-8/no-greater-love/      For more information, visit our Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Family-Comes-First-337012666458053/> page or our Family Comes First(tm) website<http://www.vjrussolaw.com/familycomesfirst/>.

We will Never Forget.

Warm regards,
Vincent
Vincent[Business Card - Attorney (Vincent Russo)-Image01]

Vincent J.<http://www.vjrussolaw.com/team/vincent-j-russo/> Russo, JD, LL.M, CELA*<http://www.vjrussolaw.com/team/vincent-j-russo/> | Managing Partner
w: 516-683-1717 Ext. 2131 f: 516-683-9393 e: vincent at vjrussolaw.com blog: http://www.vjrussolaw.com/blog/

[Business Card - Attorney (Vincent Russo)-Image02]<http://www.vjrussolaw.com/>

<http://>

100 Quentin Roosevelt Blvd, Suite 102
Garden City, New York 11530

Offices: Garden City, Islandia, Lido Beach, Manhattan

[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/vjrussolaw?ref=hl>

[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vjrusso>

[Google Plus]<https://plus.google.com/111729587494623455561>

[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/vincentjrusso>

[http://www.superlawyers.com/new-york-metro/lawyer/Vincent-J-Russo/2bcc63e0-06e7-4066-bb0a-b567ddb51b5d.html]<http://www.superlawyers.com/new-york-metro/lawyer/Vincent-J-Russo/2bcc63e0-06e7-4066-bb0a-b567ddb51b5d.html>

www.vjrussolaw.com

*Certified Elder Law Attorney by The National Elder Law Foundation which is not affiliated with any governmental authority. Certification is not a requirement for the practice of law in the State of New York and does not necessarily indicate greater competence than other attorneys experienced in this field of law.

This electronic message transmission, including attachments, contains information from the law firm of RUSSO LAW GROUP, P.C. which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (516-683-1717) or by electronic mail (vincent at vjrussolaw.com) immediately.

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: In order to ensure compliance with IRS Circular 230, we must inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this transmission and any attachments hereto is not intended or written to be used and may not be used by any person for the purpose of (i) avoiding any penalty that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matter(s) addressed herein.The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.