[Fredslist] LAST CALL: are you on the list? Sign up today for our 2nd annual Gotham picnic

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Thu Sep 1 15:27:08 EDT 2016

Reminder, it is free and filling up.  Please respond today.  Thanks

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2015
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>