[Fredslist] LAST CALL: are you on the list? Sign up today for our 2nd annual Gotham picnic

Debbie Lindner debbie at boulevardmarketing.com
Thu Sep 1 13:15:44 EDT 2016

Hi Gotham,

Wow what a turnout already! It's time for a last call to sign up our Gotham
picnic <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Annual-Gotham-Picnic>
on Saturday, September 10th for our  Gotham Picnic!

For more information: click here:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Annual-Gotham-Picnic  - use
the comments area to share if you are bringing family so we can plan for
enough food for everyone.

If you have not yet signed up (see list of registered attendees below), sign
up today to reserve your spot!

Name

Amparo Connors + 1

Arlene Haims

Bill Solz

Cindy Gunraj + 1

Corey Bearak + 1

Craig Rosaco

Dan Schwartz + 2

David Abeshouse

Debbie Lindner + 1

Don Hochler

Fred Klein

Janet Feller + 1

Jill Haimson + 1

Josh Zinder + 2

Leslie Tayne + 2

Matt Masseo

Mitch Tobol

Nancy Schess + 2

Steve Millon

Vincent DeRogatis + 1

Warren Goldberg

Looking forward to seeing you there and meeting your family!

Debbie
Debra B. Lindner

Executive Director, Gotham City Networking