[Fredslist] Two Job Opportunities at NYC Ad Agency

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Fri Oct 21 17:11:43 EDT 2016

Good afternoon Gotham.  See below regarding two terrific opportunities at a NYC advertising agency.  Information about both positions and how to apply are below.

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/Employment Law for Over 30 Years
485 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10022
T:  212-935-6020 x219
F:  212-753-8101
http://www.kleinzelman.com/
nschess at kleinzelman.com
Listed in NY Super Lawyer 2011-15 (Employment Law)