[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to Gotham Towers; next meeting-Tues. Dec. 13th

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Wed Nov 30 20:09:49 EST 2016

Hello Gotham members: I hope you're all enjoying the Holidays in spite of the rainy weather.  Many thanks again to all of you who expressed their condolences since my Dad passed away; Gotham truly is a family!

Please join Gotham Towers for our final meeting of 2016; we just added two new members and are excited for the prospect of additional growth, support and business referrals in 2017!
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D24B44.23FCE000]
Meeting Reminder: Tuesday, December 13th, 8:00-10:00 AM
North Shore Towers Cafe, 27240 Grand Central Parkway, Floral Park NY 11005 (Coffee shop on the lower level of Building 2 / middle building)
NOTE:  Please RSVP only once. Forward this email to potential guests to sign up here and pay the guest fee. http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Towers-Meeting-2016-01-09-5
Members Remember to log in to http://www.gothamnetworking.com/ go to calendar or Towers Group and click the [cid:image001.png at 01D22722.50A61A40]  button so everyone knows you'll be attending.  Guests and Circuit Riders look at the website to see who will be present at meetings, and you definitely want to be seen!
FYI- Guests can take a taxi from the Floral Park LIRR, an easy 35 minute ride from Penn Station.  It would be my pleasure to give a ride back to the E/F subway (at Union Tpke./Kew Gardens) for up to 4 riders. Hope to see all of you there and to greeting your guests.
All my best and Happy Holidays; Amparo
Gotham Towers GC

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 310 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>