[Fredslist] Raffle Items Needed for VETERANS Benefit Concert NEXT WEEK

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 00:22:43 EST 2016

Hello Gotham:  Time for some real Gotham Magic!
Many of you know my son, Marcus, has recently launched a Kickstarter campaign to strengthen the relationship between civilians and military veterans through music.
He has partnered with Iraq Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA) to host a VetTogether & Benefit Concert next Monday night, DEC 5th at Gothamite co-owed, PROHIBITION!
He is currently looking for a few additional items to offer as part of their raffle for the evening (i.e. tix to any NYC sports teams or other luxury items).  Donations will directly benefit this veterans project.  Here are the show details...
Benefit Concert & VetTogether
MONDAY, DEC 5 at PROHIBITION!!
503 Columbus Ave (btwn 84/85)
Doors 6pm / Show 6:30pm
Raffle 7:30pm!

DOOR PRIZES:
FREE YOGA, MASSAGE, HOMEMADE PIES, Yankees/Red Sox tix, Pratesi luxury Italian linens and more!!)
If anyone would like to contribute something, please contact him directly at:  marcusgoldhaber at mac.com
If you’d like to donate directly to the project, all info is below and here:  http://kck.st/2eozgtg
For more information on VetTogethers & IAVA, click here:  www.IAVA.org
Thanks for your support!
Dr. Gerry Goldhaber, Chair and GC, Gotham Expert Witness Group and Gotham Pollster

KICKSTARTER PROJECT FOR VETERANS:The initiative is to help bridge the disconnect between civilians and military veterans through music.  I have written 10 original songs based on their personal experiences.Here is a link to all pertinent details: http://kck.st/2eozgtg We are raising money on Kickstarter to produce an album, so that this voice for veterans can reach a much broader audience!
Click here to watch renowned Marine veteran/author, Ilario Pantano, explaining the importance of our project:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfso0lMti2Q  We’re offering a lot of great incentives in exchange for support, including: *Advance copies of the CD*Tee shirts, hoodies and hats sourced by vet-owned/operated apparel company*A custom song written for YOU*A private Skype concert*In-studio access while we make the recording!