[Fredslist] Casual Cocktails - November 16th

Alan.Kreit at wellsfargo.com Alan.Kreit at wellsfargo.com
Thu Nov 17 10:01:20 EST 2016

Thanks so much to the wonderful Jayne Latz for organizing this event and the kind folks at Hub International for hosting us.
It was a delightful evening with a small group.

Hope to see more Gothamites and visitors at the next one!

Alan Kreit

Private Mortgage Banker
NMLSR ID 690784

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage | 150 E 42nd St, 32nd Floor | New York, NY 10017
MAC J0161-320
Tel 212-214-7534 | Cell 516-721-1911 | Fax 866-417-9432

Alan.Kreit at wellsfargo.com<mailto:Alan.Kreit at wellsfargo.com> | www.alankreit.com<https://www.alankreit.com/>