[Fredslist] Casual Cocktails - November 16th

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Thu Nov 10 09:23:39 EST 2016

Tis the season!
Time to see your Gotham friends and share a glass of wine. This is the last
"Casual Cocktails" of 2016 so don't miss out. We have a great turnout but
if you aren't on the list then hit reply and say, "add me to the list." You
must be on the list or building security won't let you in.

*Time*: 5PM
*What to expect*: Wine, Pretzels, good friends, new friends, lots of
mingling, lots of laughter!!
*Place*; HUB International 1065 Avenue of the Americas  (corner of 40th)
 4th Floor

Here is the link to check out details and to see just some of the people
that will be joining us:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Casual-Cocktails-2016-09-12

I hope to see you there!

Jayne Latz

*We build clarity. We build confidence. We build careers.*

*Please check out my newly published book*
*
<https://www.amazon.com/Communicate-Corporate-Ladder-Business-Confidence/dp/1941870538/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478201342&sr=8-1&keywords=communicate+up+the+corporate+ladder>*

*Communicate Up The Corporate Ladder, How to Succeed in Business With
Clarity and Confidence
<https://www.amazon.com/Communicate-Corporate-Ladder-Business-Confidence/dp/1941870538/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478201342&sr=8-1&keywords=communicate+up+the+corporate+ladder>*

*www.corporatespeechsolutions.com <http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com>*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

Website:  http://corporatespeechsolutions.com
Blog:  corporatespeechsolutions.com/whats-new