[Fredslist] Last call for Casual Cocktails - November 16th

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Mon Nov 14 14:52:01 EST 2016

Are you on the list? Did you hit reply to this email to say "I will see you
there?" If not, you are missing out on a fun hour (or two). We have a great
list of attendees but there is always room for one or two more.

This is your last reminder as I will give in the list of names to building
security tomorrow.