[Fredslist] Ride The CIrcuit to NY Legal

Lisa Waterman lwatrman at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 12:49:15 EST 2016

 Come ride the circuit to the next meeting of the New York Legal Group on Wednesday November 16, 2017 at 12:30 PM at the Friar’s Club located at 57 E. 55th St in New York City.  Lunch will be served. If you know of anyone who would benefit from Gotham’s wonderful networking experience, please ask them to join us.  There are a number of niches available and we love to see new faces and create synergies among our members.  The cost to ride the circuit and for guests is $45.00.  Please be sure to confirm your guests so I can clear any conflicts.  If you have any promotional material concerning your niche, please feel free to bring them to the meeting.  You can follow this link to RSVP and guests can use it to pay as well http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Israloff-Legal-Meeting-2016-01-02-4.
I look forward to seeing you on November 16th.  Happy Networking,Lisa