[Fredslist] Ride The Expert Circuit

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Sat May 14 09:55:12 EDT 2016

Our next Expert Witness Meeting will be held this coming Monday, May 16 at 12:15-2:00pm at Fabio Cucina Italiana (214 E. 52nd between 2nd and 34d Ave.).  Bob Schiffmann will lead our discussion on an important case he has that has implications for all experts and other Gotham Professinals.  Please let me know if you plan to be there.  and if you come, please preregister and prepay the luncheon fee of $40 online at the Gotham Website.  We do NOT collect cash at the luncheon.  Gerry Goldhaber, GC and Chair, Gotham Expert Witness Group

Dr. Gerald M. GoldhaberPresident and CEO, GRA, LLC800 6th Avenue, Suite 26GNew York, NY 10001(212) 379-6661 (Office)(917) 279-2303 (Cell)geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.comwww.goldhaber.com@warningsexpert @CNNTonight