[Fredslist] Startup Looking for Temp Office Space

Kendra Webb-Scott kendra at ideazio.com
Wed Mar 2 15:38:53 EST 2016

Hi Guys,

I'm working with a new client. They're an events promotion startup who's looking for temporary office space in exchange for services. Below is a description of their request and what they can offer in return. Let me know if you can help. Thanks!

Exciting New Start Up in NYC area looking for office space!

If you have office space in NYC or surrounding areas:

We are a team of 3 and have built up an impressive company. We have a good amount of momentum behind us and are positioned to grow 4x in 2016.

We have reached a stage where we now need to work at the same location - in a fast paced environment.

If you have office space that we can use for the next few months - we can work out some type of shared services. We have extensive experience in bizdev, marketing, design, development, angel and venture funding. You'll love hosting us.

Our business is live and our team has super high energy with a great deal of experience across several disciplines. We can provide mentorship and support a collaborative work environment. At the end of the day, we are looking for relationships to foster mutual growth.