[Fredslist] Special Thanks to Raj Goel

Robert Giamboi rgiamboi at tristateadvisorygroup.com
Thu Jun 16 08:09:06 EDT 2016

Good morning tribe-

If you're not riding the circuit then you're not making Gotham work for you.

Thankfully, I was pushed to attend last night's joint meeting by my 'unofficial' mentor (you know who you are!) between the Executive Group and the Technology Group.  After the meeting, I was approached by Raj who asked if I'd like to join him for a drink or cup of coffee.  He sat me down and said, "Talk to me more about what you do and how can I help you?"

We sat and talked for nearly 45 minutes and I have to say it was one of THE MOST beneficial discussions I've had with any Gothamite thus far since being a member.  Not only did we both learn more about each other's businesses but it was extremely helpful and informative.  His advice came off sincere and he got right to the point (which as a former Marine, I can appreciate no BS).

So I just wanted to say 'Thank You' to Raj.  This is what Gotham is all about- making those one on one connections.  It's pretty easy to see why he was "Networker of the Year" last year.  And if you're not riding the circuit, you're not putting yourself in the position to be approached by someone like Raj.

Kind regards,

Robert Giamboi (USMC Veteran)
212.858.0093 Ext. 101
rgiamboi at tristateadvisorygroup.com<mailto:rgiamboi at tristateadvisorygroup.com>

Tri-State Advisory Group, LLC
77 Water St, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10005-4402
"Your bottom line is our business"

A Veteran-Owned & Operated Business I www.tristateadvisorygroup.com<http://www.tristateadvisorygroup.com/> I Tri-State Featured in Press<http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/us_military_veteran_launches_b.html#incart_river_index> I LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertgiamboi>