[Fredslist] Gotham Military Veterans Group?

Robert Giamboi rgiamboi at tristateadvisorygroup.com
Thu Jun 16 07:52:21 EDT 2016

Good morning tribe-

I ran this by Fred so I have his blessing.

For those Gotham members that are Military Veterans:  How many of you would be interested in forming a Gotham Military Veterans Group, either formally or informally?  I'm trying to gauge the level of interest and then will discuss further with Fred.  If you know someone in Gotham, please be sure to let them know about this posting.  I'll also be adding to the Wall.

Kind regards,

Robert Giamboi (USMC Veteran)
212.858.0093 Ext. 101
rgiamboi at tristateadvisorygroup.com<mailto:rgiamboi at tristateadvisorygroup.com>

Tri-State Advisory Group, LLC
77 Water St, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10005-4402
"Your bottom line is our business"

A Veteran-Owned & Operated Business I www.tristateadvisorygroup.com<http://www.tristateadvisorygroup.com/> I Tri-State Featured in Press<http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/us_military_veteran_launches_b.html#incart_river_index> I LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertgiamboi>