[Fredslist] New Mexico Attorney

Marc H. Herman mherman at hillwallack.com
Wed Jun 8 14:13:57 EDT 2016

Do any of our Gotham member practice law in New Mexico?   I have a brief real estate question.

Thanks in advance,

Marc Herman
Gotham Princeton

Marc H. Herman, Esq.
609.734.4445 voice
609.452.1888 fax
mherman at hillwallack.com<mailto:mherman at hillwallack.com> | vCard<http://www.hillwallack.com/D444E6/assets/files/vCards/Marc%20H%20Herman.vcf>

www.hillwallack.com<http://www.hillwallack.com>

[cid:imaged76b75.JPG at d31499b2.4e824da0]

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This message and any attachments contain confidential or
privileged information and/or legal advice which is intended only for the use of
the intended recipients of this message.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender
by return email, and delete this and all copies of this message and any
attachments from your system.  Any unauthorized disclosure, use, distribution or
reproduction of this message or any attachments is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting
software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any
attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage
caused by software viruses.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: Pursuant to Treasury Regulations, any tax advice
contained in this communication (including any attachments)is not intended or
written to be used, and cannot be used or relied upon by you or any other
person,for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code
or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax advice
addressed herein.