[Fredslist] Seeking summer intern: Digital Communications

Michael Weiner michael at AccuTutor.com
Wed Jun 8 14:00:14 EDT 2016

Dear Gothamites,

What a treat last night at the Spring Cocktail Party to see and speak with
so many friends, including newly made ones! I'm glad to have emerged from my
long absence to participate in such a great event.

As the Interim COO of LoveBug Probiotics, I'm supervising the company's
summer internship program. We've filled two of our slots, but not yet the
third. I know a little Gotham magic will help connect me to some terrific
candidates who are interested in an entrepreneurial venture on the brink of
huge growth. Please forward my e-mail as you see fit; the description is
below.

Digital Communications Focused Summer Intern

LoveBug Probiotics

Description

We are looking for a summer intern to join the LoveBug Probiotics
(www.lovebugprobiotics.com) operations team. We are a fast-growing
nutritional health company based in New York, NY. The intern will work in a
fast-paced, collaborative team environment with access to the CEO and VP of
Marketing on a daily basis. The intern will finish the internship having
gained broad experience in various aspects of entrepreneurship, operations,
and finance of building a company and undertaking data gathering and
analysis of materials used to make strategic business decisions while
working in a lean entrepreneurial environment. This is an exciting
opportunity to work for a company entering big-box retail and national
retailers over the next six months in a key growth segment of the VMS
(Vitamin, Minerals, Supplements) category. The desired candidate will have
strong creative skills and a desire to work hard and make a difference.

Responsibilities

*         Author (or supervise and manage the creation if outsourced) of
content for Gutsy (LoveBug's online magazine)

*         Create (or supervise and manage the creation if outsourced) banner
ads, signage, circulars, e-mail campaigns, on-line promotions, etc.

*         Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials

*         Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers

*         Assist with execution of trade shows

*         Perform analysis of marketing and sales data

*         Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on
and offline

*         Prepare presentations

*         Provide support to social media efforts

*         Maintain tracking report of public relations activity

Key Skills

*         Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)

*         Ability to manage time and prioritize effectively

*         Attention to detail and strong project management skills are a
plus

*         Eligible to work in the U.S. without work authorization
sponsorship

Majors

All, with preference for Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Journalism, Graphic
Design

Contact

Interested candidates should e-mail a brief cover note with the resume
attached as a PDF file to Michael Weiner, Interim COO,
michael.weiner at lovebugprobiotics.com.

Michael Weiner

(917) 715-1032 cell

Business consulting and data management/

Technology instruction and support

LinkedIn:  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelcweiner> Michael Weiner