[Fredslist] Oh what a night

Adrian Walter-Ginzburg adrianwg at caringtransitions.net
Wed Jun 8 09:35:34 EDT 2016

As a relative newbie in Gotham (about 3 years), I have attended only a few of the spring cocktail parties.

Last night I “got it.”  I was able to talk to and meet some new people, which was great; say hello to and connect with various people I have known slightly over time; and have a deep conversation with one person who I knew slightly, and now know very well (I think).

I was on the verge of leaving when someone said hi, we started talking about some business that we had tried to do a few months back, and ended up sitting and talking until the party ended at 8.

I think that encapsulates the Gotham experience - meeting many people superficially, and over time getting to know some of them very well.  I now can say that I have really good connections with quite a few Gotham members, and look forward to making deeper connections with many more.

And I must add - those Friar’s club bartenders know how to pour a drink!  After the first I was blotto, and it took me a while to order the second (but I managed, I must admit).  Stuck with water afterwards!  And the food and hors d’oeuvres were outstanding.

All in all, a wonderful evening.

Adrian

Adrian Walter-Ginzburg, PhD
President and CEO
Caring Transitions of NYC
646-726-7510
adrianwg at caringtransitions.net
www.caringtransitionsnyc.com

 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/adrian-walter-ginzburg-8168694?trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile>  <https://www.linkedin.com/in/adrian-walter-ginzburg-8168694?trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile> <https://www.facebook.com/CaringTransitionsNYC/?ref=hl>

 <https://www.facebook.com/CaringTransitionsNYC/?ref=hl>