[Fredslist] Summer fun were you there

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Tue Jun 7 21:42:41 EDT 2016

Gotham,
As I sit on the train back to Princeton, I was thinking that this was my 9th summer cocktail party and it is always a blast!  And I guess there is only one thing to say...thank you.

Always new faces but somehow everyone even the new intros feel like old friends. And old friends always seem to have that spark from the first time we met. Gotham truly is a wonderful place where ever it is.....

.....if you are interested in extending the party please ride the circuit to the Gotham Princeton and Philadelphia joint cocktail party on June 16 at grounds for sculpture in Hamilton NJ. Great people great networking and world class Art!!!!

Hope to see you there!

All the best,

Josh

Joshua Zinder