[Fredslist] Nathan's Hotdogs

Tom Gallin tomg at gallin.com
Wed Jul 27 16:41:23 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,
My son Jake and his organization, Stars for Cars, is hosting a baseball clinic for Military kids with the Major League Baseball Alumni Association (retired MLB players) and the USO on August 13th at the Brooklyn Cyclones Stadium.  We are looking to see if Nathan's Hotdogs, which is just down the boardwalk from there, would like to be a part of this great event.  Does anyone have a contact at Nathan's that I can call?

As always, thanks your help.

Regards,
Tom Gallin

Gallin
Over 130 Years of Construction Excellence
102 Madison Avenue - 9th Floor
New York, NY 10016
(Office) 212-252-8900
www.gallin.com