[Fredslist] Looking for an adjunct professor to teach an Excel Certification class

Victoria Roberts Drogin victoria.roberts.drogin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 14:20:11 EDT 2016

Dear Gotham,

We are looking for an adjunct professor to teach an Excel certification class to our Business Honors freshman at Mercy College this fall.

Depending on qualifications and experience, the compensation is approximately $3,000-4,000.

Please email me with resume if interested and qualified.

Thanks!

Victoria

Victoria Roberts Drogin, Esq.
Mercy College School of Business
Executive Director
Women's Leadership Institute
Professor of Organizational Leadership

917.418.2299
Vrobertsdrogin at mercy.edu
Victoria.Roberts.Drogin at gmail.com

Executive, Leadership and Professional Coaching
Your Thinking, Your Business,Your Life.