[Fredslist] Visit With Gotham LI, LI Legal & LI Women For Cocktails!

Lisa Waterman WATERMAN at israeloff.com
Mon Jul 25 15:44:26 EDT 2016

What could be better than cocktails with your Gotham family group....it's cocktails with your extended family and friends from three Gotham Groups!  Here's your chance to mix, mingle, socialize and network to your hearts' content.  In lieu of our traditional breakfast meetings, please join Gotham LI, LI Legal,  and LI Women for a special cocktail meeting on Thursday August 4, 2016 from 6PM to 8PM at Westbury Manor located at 1100 Jericho Turnpike in Westbury.  This is sure to be a great event with an open bar, passed hors d 'oeuvres and some light food so be sure to RSVP as soon as possible. Competes are being waived.

We're expecting a full house, but there are a number of niches open and we love to see new faces so if you know of anyone who would benefit from Gotham's wonderful networking experience, please ask them to join us.  The cost to ride the circuit and for guests is $40.00.  Members of Gotham LI, LI Legal, and LI Women do not have to pay.  You can RSVP to this meeting by clicking reply, as well as joining the event on the Gotham web site.  Guests can also RSVP and pay online by going to the site here http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Triple-Meeting-LI-LI-Legal-LI-Women-2016-01-05 .

I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Lisa

Lisa B.Waterman
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS * FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS
1225 Franklin Avenue - Suite 200
Garden City, NY  11530
Tel:  (516) 214-1410
Fax: (516) 214-1460
Email: waterman at israelofflegal.com
Cell: (516) 532-2299
www. israelofflegal.com
Twitter: @Israelofflegal

Isn't It Time You Made Us Part Of Your Team?