[Fredslist] Joint Dinner Group & Young Pros Meeting (7/19)

Kenneth Stuart kstuartlaw at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 17:14:27 EDT 2016

 Gotham Circuit Riders:
A week from tomorrow (July 19th) is your next opportunity to come to the "famous" joint meeting of the Dinner Group and the Young Pros. It's a wonderful opportunity to enjoy very good Italian food (4 courses!) and wine/beer/spirits (cash bar) for the reasonable cost of $45 at Pasta Lovers Trattoria, 142 West 49th Street b/w 6th & 7th Avenues. We meet at 6:15 and go as long as folks stay and network.
We often sell out so don't wait until the last opportunity to sign up. Please go to the Gotham website and register now!
Ken Stuart    Dinner Group Co-ChairBecker, Glynn et al(212) 303-9510