[Fredslist] need attorney with experience removing inaccurate info from a website

Jack Britvan jbritvan at realbrokers.org
Fri Jan 22 17:09:44 EST 2016

Very difficult. The laws have not caught up to the internet. If you find an attorney or other that says they can help….please let me know. My Uncle was wrongly trashed on the web and was told that there was nothing that can be done.

Sincerely,

Jack Britvan, SIOR

President

Commercial Realty Services of Long Island Inc.

100 Jericho Quadrangle

Suite 142

Jericho N.Y. 11753

Direct:  516-864-0011