[Fredslist] need attorney with experience removing inaccurate info from a website

Mike Liebensohn mike at VideoActivePro.com
Fri Jan 22 14:16:17 EST 2016

Hi folks ... I'm not sure if this can be done, but my client was mentioned
in an article in a small town local CT online newspaper, in association
with a legal case, and he's looking to have it removed.  (my client was not
on trial, he was a witness I believe)

I've already tried different methods of "burying" the article by posting
more positive content, and that's not going to work, so I'm looking for an
option that involves coercing the editor to edit or take down the article.
He owns a business, so it can potentially hurt things for him.

TECHNICALLY they have his name wrong ... whereas if they were to change it
to his legal name instead of his common name, it wouldn't show up in a
google search.  Any thoughts?  He's willing to invest money to make this go
away

Thanks!!

Mike

--
*Mike Liebensohn*

-

*We Turn a Coffee Chat Into Polished Marketing Videos*

Find out how in this audio clip: (1 min)
What The Heck Does Shower & Showup Mean?
<https://soundcloud.com/videoactive/what-the-heck-does-shower-showup-mean>

VideoActivePro.com
Connect on LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/liebensohn>