[Fredslist] tax certiorari attorney

Michelle Maratto Itkowitz MMaratto at itkowitz.com
Fri Jan 15 15:27:57 EST 2016

Hey Tribe,

Who do we usually recommend for tax certiorari matters?  I searched it on the Gotham website and I am not getting anything.

Thanks,

Michelle
Michelle Maratto Itkowitz
Partner
Itkowitz PLLC
26 Broadway, 21st Floor
New York, New York 10004
P: (646) 822-1805
F: (212) 822-1401
mmaratto at itkowitz.com<mailto:mmaratto at itkowitz.com>
http://www.itkowitz.com<http://www.itkowitz.com/>

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail transmission, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. Do not read this if you are not the person (s) named. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner; you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.