[Fredslist] My Niece is loooking for an internship

Tom Gallin tomg at gallin.com
Thu Feb 18 13:43:47 EST 2016

Hi All,

My very intelligent and hardworking niece is looking for an internship in the field of international affairs.  Her resume is attached.

She is targeting the following organizations: VOX Global, The Century Foundation, Doctors Without Borders, Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law, New Future Foundation, Inc., Global Poverty Project USA, BerlinRosen, French American Foundation, and the International Network for Economic, Social and Cultural Rights.

If you know of anyone who could help please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,
Tom Gallin

Gallin
Over 130 Years of Construction Excellence
102 Madison Avenue - 9th Floor
New York, NY 10016
(Office) 212-252-8900
www.gallin.com