[Fredslist] Next Meeting of Gotham LI Women Features A Presentation By Carol Greenwald of Marketing Partners

Lisa Waterman WATERMAN at israeloff.com
Thu Feb 18 11:14:31 EST 2016

Please join us for the next meeting of Gotham LI Women on Tuesday March 1, 2016, at 8:15AM at the Holiday Inn located at 215 Sunnyside Blvd. Plainview, NY.  A continental breakfast will be served.

The meeting will feature a member spotlight by our own Carol Greenwald of Marketing Partners. We will still go around the table for brief introductions with guests receiving a bit more time.

If you know of anyone who would benefit from Gotham's wonderful networking experience, please ask them to join us.  There are a number of niches available and we love to see new faces and create synergies among our members.  The cost to ride the circuit and for guests is $30.00.  Please be sure to confirm your guests so I can clear any conflicts.  If you have any promotional material concerning your niche, please feel free to bring them to the meeting.  You can follow this link to RSVP and guests can use it to pay as well http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Women-Long-Island-Group-Meeting.   I look forward to seeing you on March 1st .

Happy Networking!

Best,
Lisa

Lisa B.Waterman
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS * FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS
1225 Franklin Avenue - Suite 200
Garden City, NY  11530
Tel:  (516) 214-1410
Fax: (516) 214-1460
Email: waterman at israelofflegal.com
Cell: (516) 532-2299
www. israelofflegal.com
Twitter: @Israelofflegal

Isn't It Time You Made Us Part Of Your Team?