[Fredslist] New Poll

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 14:10:12 EST 2016

Hi Gotham:  To celebrate the Electoral College voting today, we have posted a new poll for your consideration:  Do you believe the Russian Hacking of our electoral process had any influence on the outcome of the election?  Go to Gotham City Networking, Inc. and voice your opinion, then check back often to see how your opinioni compares with your fellow Gothamites.  All the best for a Happy and Healthy New Year.  Your Pollster, Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

|   |
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
 Gotham City Networking. To forge a virtually cost-free partnership steeped in the spirit of fraternity (or soror...  |  |

 Dr. Gerald M. GoldhaberPresident and CEO, GRA, LLC800 6th Avenue, Suite 26GNew York, NY 10001(212) 379-6661 (Office)(917) 279-2303 (Cell)geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.comwww.goldhaber.com@warningsexpert @CNNTonight