[Fredslist] Kudos to Corey & the Executive Group

Schwartz, Daniel DSchwartz at carrxerox.com
Thu Dec 1 12:21:45 EST 2016

To all the Trump haters out there, I offer one little bit of advice. Let's reflect on the state of our economy, our World policies and your own personal wellbeing in One Year. At that point, there will be proof, good or bad, of what this election brings out. For now, we need to come together as a unified country and give this new admiration a chance. I did for Obama. I for one was not happy with many of his policies and I and my family are personally worse off than we were over the last four years (I won't count the first 4 as the economy was completely shot). I am just so tired of hearing of "mourning" when we have no idea what really may come of this dramatic change. I am not necessarily pro Trump. I am pro America and all that it stands for. Including giving people a chance. And if things turn out for the worse, in four years (heck in one year) we can speak out again for change in the next election. Until then, being a negative, protesting, divided country, we are not allowing a fair chance for the possibility of some good to come out of it. Just my two cents in a time when things are NOT great for many under the current administration.

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive
A Xerox Company, Carr Business Systems
500 Commack Road Suite 110