[Fredslist] Fwd: global entry

Melissa Cisco melissagcisco at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 06:00:09 EDT 2016

I fly abroad quite often.  Depending on where you go, you may not have a
pre-check in option so you have to go throufh the regular line anyway.

I came back from Cuba recently and went through the regular line.  It was
empty and moved rather fast.  I do either line; my experience has been that
it works bests depending on the times you travel.  Morning and afternoons
seem to be the worst times.