[Fredslist] Fwd: global entry

Adrian Walter-Ginzburg adrianwg at caringtransitions.net
Wed Aug 24 21:58:38 EDT 2016

If it helps, I also applied and have an interview scheduled for October. I also went abroad unexpectedly in July, and on my return on a heavy travel Sunday got through the regular passport time very quickly, much faster than in other recent trips.
Fwiw.
Adrian

Adrian Walter-Ginzburg, PhD
President and CEO