[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit Downtown! May 3 at 12:30 pm

smaggi at smalawyers.com smaggi at smalawyers.com
Fri Apr 22 17:39:19 EDT 2016

Good Afternoon All, Please join us for our next Downtown Gotham lunch meeting on May 3rd 2016 from 12:30 to 2:00pm in our beautiful venue at the View of World Terrace overlooking the World Trade Center Memorial.  We look forward to seeing many guests at our meeting and networking with our members.   As a reminder we are a non-compete group and  clearance is required before confirming attendance.  Please send me an email if you are interested in attending and whether you know of anyone else who would benefit from our group.
It's the only Gotham lunch that day, so no excuses!!  The cost for this lunch for non-Gotham members and circuit riders is $40. Guest can pay using the following link: Gotham City Networking Inc. - Downtown Gotham
|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Gotham City Networking Inc. - Downtown Gotham |
|  |
| View on gothamnetworking.ise... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Meeting Location
The View of the World Dining Room at Club Quarters Hotel
140 Washington St at Albany St New York NY 10006 MAP
(212) 577-1133
Between Albany and Cedar Streets Looking forward to a great meeting!
Steve Maggi, Esq.SMA Law Firm U.S. Immigration & Consular Law
 80 Maiden Lane, Suite 509
 New York, NY 10038
 Office: (212) 402-6885
 Cell: (917) 657-1132