[Fredslist] Princeton/Philly Cocktail Party

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Fri Apr 22 15:11:53 EDT 2016

Oh it is too hard to get to Princeton or Philly for lunch....
...Wish I could make it to Philly group......
I would love to come to the Princeton Group....

Well here is your chance to meet us both and have a one of a kind experience!

We will be having a joint cocktail party on June 16th 6:00, at Rats Restaurant (one of the best restaurants in the state!) which is part of Grounds for Sculpture.

http://www.groundsforsculpture.org/

Your payment is so much more than the drinks and pigs in a blanket!  It is great networking as always at Gotham events but will give you so much more!!! Access to the grounds you can walk among the art and sculptures as the sun sets truly exquisite!!

Please invite your friends and significant others and ride the circuit!!! Here is the link:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Joint-Meeting-Princeton-Philadelphia

If you have questions please reach out to me or Gotham Philly's Chair Carly Meyer redvolutionmanagement at gmail.com<mailto:redvolutionmanagement at gmail.com>, or the GC Marianna F. Schenk Marianna at balalaw.com<mailto:Marianna at balalaw.com>

Hope you can join us for this great event!!

All the best,

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Principal