[Fredslist] Two Great Gotham Events on April 19

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Wed Apr 13 14:32:21 EDT 2016

Gotham NY Women and LGBTQ will be having a glass of wine together on April 19 at 6 pm at Friars. Ride the circuit and join us!

Please let me know if you would like to register and attend.

And -- if you are free beforehand, join us to learn how to Get More Business From Gotham. See details below.

Sent from my iPhone
Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
nschess at kleinzelman.com<mailto:nschess at kleinzelman.com>
212-935-6020 x219