[Fredslist] How to Get More Business Through Gotham - join us on April 19th

Debbie Lindner debbie at boulevardmarketing.com
Mon Apr 11 08:21:19 EDT 2016

Good morning Gotham,

Make plans to join us for "How to Get More Business through Gotham." This
workshop is open to all members: new, existing and soon to be members - that
should be everyone! Our program is a new spin on Gotham "Orientation."
Slanted toward Gotham's business side, the focus will be on how to get more
business out of Gotham.

We're meeting on Tuesday, April 19th at 4:00 p.m. at the Friars Club, 57
East 55th Street.  While there is no cost to attend, we do need you to RVSP
and register so we can plan accordingly.

To RSVP, click the link below and then click the button.

This will register you, save you a seat and let everyone know that you will
be attending "How to Get More Business through Gotham."  Remember, you must
be logged into the website for this to work.

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Getting-More-Business-through-
Gotham

Gothamly,
Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Executive Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com <mailto:debbie at gothamnetworking.com>