[Fredslist] "lottery" to view Pope's visit (Central Park procession)

Vincent Russo vincent at vjrussolaw.com
Tue Sep 15 13:18:35 EDT 2015

Another shout out for Corey

My wife and I were selected in the lottery for the Pope’s Procession in Central Park.

We are very excited

Thanks Corey

warm regards
vincent

[cid:image001.png at 01D0EFB9.051E89A0]

Please note that our law firm (Westbury office) will be relocating to: 100 Quentin Roosevelt Blvd, Suite 102, Garden City, NY 11530 on or about September 28, 2015.  Our telephone number will continue to be (516) 683-1717.  Please look out for more information in the coming weeks!

Vincent J.<http://www.vjrussolaw.com/team/vincent-j-russo/> Russo, JD, LL.M, CELA*<http://www.vjrussolaw.com/team/vincent-j-russo/> | Managing Partner
w: 516-683-1717 Ext. 2131 f: 516-683-9393 e: vincent at vjrussolaw.com blog: http://www.vjrussolaw.com/blog/

[cid:image002.png at 01D0EFB9.051E89A0]<http://www.vjrussolaw.com/>

<http://>

1600 Stewart Avenue, Suite 300
Westbury, New York 11590

Offices: Westbury, Islandia, Lido Beach, Manhattan

[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/vjrussolaw?ref=hl>

[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vjrusso>

[Google Plus]<https://plus.google.com/+VincentJRussoandAssociatesPCWestbury/posts?hl=en>

[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/vincentjrusso>

[http://www.superlawyers.com/new-york-metro/lawyer/Vincent-J-Russo/2bcc63e0-06e7-4066-bb0a-b567ddb51b5d.html]<http://www.superlawyers.com/new-york-metro/lawyer/Vincent-J-Russo/2bcc63e0-06e7-4066-bb0a-b567ddb51b5d.html>

www.vjrussolaw.com

*Certified Elder Law Attorney by The National Elder Law Foundation which is not affiliated with any governmental authority. Certification is not a requirement for the practice of law in the State of New York and does not necessarily indicate greater competence than other attorneys experienced in this field of law.

This electronic message transmission, including attachments, contains information from the law firm of VINCENT J. RUSSO & ASSOCIATES, P.C. which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (516-683-1717) or by electronic mail (vincent at vjrussolaw.com) immediately.

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: In order to ensure compliance with IRS Circular 230, we must inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this transmission and any attachments hereto is not intended or written to be used and may not be used by any person for the purpose of (i) avoiding any penalty that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matter(s) addressed herein.The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.