[Fredslist] Man in Red Bandana

Hans Hanson hans at totalcollegeadvisory.com
Thu Sep 10 16:42:59 EDT 2015

Scott, Jefferson, Fred, that's a tremendous, heart-wrenching story. Thanks
for sharing.

I would like to offer free college advising to high school students through
the Welles Remy Crowther Charitable Trust by providing a link and free
promo code to post on the site. It will allow the kids a free membership to
my online college advising service. This will be a valuable resource to the
student-families of the Trust, in helping young people learn how to create
their own advantages towards college success and satisfaction while helping
parents better understand the college process that lays ahead.

Let me know if this is of interest. Thank you, and God Bless the Crowther
family!

*Hans*

*"Taking the Logical Approach to College, Not the Typical Approach"*

*CollegeLogic- www.mycollegelogic.com <http://www.mycollegelogic.com>*

*Total College Advisory- www.totalcollegeadvisory.com
<http://www.totalcollegeadvisory.com> *

Hans Hanson- 203.470.3704