[Fredslist] Man in Red Bandana

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Thu Sep 10 12:45:24 EDT 2015

Incredible movie coming out next year too. Jefferson and I saw it yesterday. Amazing-a must see-stay tuned...

Scott M. Bloom
Bloom Real Estate Group LLC
NYC's #1 Boutique CRE Broker
485 Madison Avenue, 2<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>nd<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0> Floor<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>
New York, NY  10022<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>
212-342-7444<tel:212-342-7444> [o]
917-327-2109<tel:917-327-2109> [m]
sbloom at bloomreg.com<mailto:sbloom at bloomreg.com>
www.bloomreg.com<http://www.bloomreg.com/>