[Fredslist] Last LGBT Gotham Dec 1 -John Buscarello presents an ENCORE

Laraine Schwartz lschwartz5300 at aol.com
Mon Nov 23 11:11:15 EST 2015

Hi Everyone,

We honor your presence at our last LGBT meeting on Tuesday, Dec 1.  Please let me know if you will be attending the meeting at 12:30 at Friars.

We are dedicating the meeting to Warren Perkins, our long time member who passed away a couple of weeks ago.

Also John Buscarello will be presenting an encore presentation  of Theater in NYC and the ins and outs of tix and shows, etc.  You don't want to miss this one!!

Let me know and bring guests, we want to pack the room

best wishes
Lari (group coordinator, LGBT Gotham)

Laraine E. Schwartz, Esq.
Winograd and Schwartz