[Fredslist] Time is running out to nominate someone for the GOtham GREEN Awards

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Nov 23 10:59:31 EST 2015

I'm sure you know of a Green space entity which is worthy and would benefit by the designation of "Winner of the 2015 GOtham Green Awards".  If so, see below re nominating.

Thanks

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2015
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>