[Fredslist] South West Nassau Meeting November 17

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Tue Nov 10 09:53:43 EST 2015

Hi Gotham.

Next week our South West Group meets at the Golden Reef Diner on Maple St
and Sunrise Hwy in Rockville Center on November 17th.

Join us at 8:00am for a great breakfast that Golden Reef in known for.  Our
waitress knows us so well she remembers some of

our more common requests.  I think its also because we treat her so well
too.

RSVP at
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Southwest-Nassau-Meeting-2014-
12-29-6

Join us.

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz

516 318-8655

"Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?"

-          George Bernard Shaw-